The Relationship Manager is responsible for servicing and retaining Keane’s existing client base across all divisions (as well as participating in the transition of new accounts from Sales. The position requires skills that support complex client requirements and the ability to build customer loyalty through client outreach, interaction and continuous improvement of services. This position is based out of Keane's Operations Center in King of Prussia, PA.
Duties: Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the primary relationship manager for all assigned existing client accounts.
- Act as the direct point of contact once a client is transitioned from Sales. Upon transition, obtain the necessary information from the client to enable Keane’s operational work to move forward.
- Provide recommendations and develop strategies related to additional business opportunities.
- Provide recommendations related to internal and external process improvements.
- Effectively facilitate client meetings and conference calls and assure minutes are documented.
- Monitor client deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with external and internal clients as well as team members.
Maintaining Keane’s current book of business across multiple divisions by successful fulfillment of established client protocols, such as, but not limited to:
- Proactively manage client expectations.
- Timely receipt of incoming data necessary for Operational, Reporting, or SSG-related work.
- Contract renewal discussions.
- Delivering work-related reports with coinciding explanation of each to applicable clients.
Clearly communicating with external and internal clients and contacts to ensure both desired results and expectations mesh with the capabilities of Keane’s operational resources. Success will be based on:
- Exhibiting leadership skills.
- Achieving / exceeding expected goals to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing daily client activity, understanding of existing clients, while minimizing client issues and concerns.
- Understanding of client issues and provides support by coordinating and developing root cause analysis and issue resolution. Ensuring client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Keane’s adherence to contractual obligations.
- Review system generated reports to ensure accuracy and deliver to respective clients.
- Escalation to department Director of pertinent client-related issues.
- Proactively support Keane by demonstrating behaviors that create a culture of teamwork and positive client relations.
- Possess the ability to visit clients on a consistent basis as well as attend conferences/tradeshows when applicable.
- Manage internal tools and resources utilized for client tracking and management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and years of experience
- 3-5 years of relationship management experience, preferably in the field of financial services
- Excellent interpersonal and consultative skills to effectively manage both internal and external clients
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Proactive and customer-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills required with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office activity including, keyboarding, interacting with others, frequent use of telephone, participating in meetings, extended periods of sitting and/or standing in an open office environment.
- Visual acuity to read computer screens and written materials.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends on occasion.
- Ability to visit clients; potential of 5 - 7 travel days per month.