Keane is seeking a software quality assurance analyst with 3+ years of experience testing business
software applications based upon Microsoft technologies. The individual will be responsible for the testing of new systems, tools, and utilities and for supporting and maintaining Keane’s existing intranet application portfolio.
- Strong SQL experience; Ability to author SQL queries using SSMS
- Knowledge of and experience working in the various phases of the SDLC
- Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- SQL Server 2012 or later; TSQL programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Duties and qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manual testing of business critical web and Windows applications in support of business requirements by performing user interface testing and data validation.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to create test plans, testable data and content.
- Assist with the resolution of data and application issues. Perform application and data support tasks as requested by business users.
- Work within a defined SDLC, following software testing standards and sharing best practices.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position is based out of our Operations Center in King of Prussia, Pa. King of Prussia is at the junction of Routes 202, 76, 422, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and is easily accessible.
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), and gym reimbursement.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office activity including, keyboarding, interacting with others, participating in meetings, extended periods of sitting and/or standing in an open office environment
- Visual acuity to read computer screens and written materials
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends on occasion
- Lifting and moving of computer hardware including PCs, monitors and printers not exceeding 40
Keane is the country's leading provider of unclaimed property compliance solutions. From annual escheat compliance reporting, customized communication programs and in-depth consulting services, Keane provides corporations, mutual funds, banks, brokerage, insurance companies and transfer agents with a depth and breadth of services that is unmatched. https://www.keaneunclaimedproperty.com/
*Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.